One wheeled loyal, insightful tin soldier.
What happens at summer camp is surly a mystery to those of us who have not experienced it. Even with the flooding details from the kids, I still only have a very small glimpse of what it might feel like to be dropped off for two weeks at camp. I suppose these memories are theirs alone, for them to cherish. They do always come back from Camp with a renewed sense of independance and a deep connection to one another. And of course, Sean and I get to spend some time as a couple.We rock and we roll and were really alive, we are the Camp Augusta campers and we really jive"

Wind in the pines;
Stars in the heavans,
A moon that shines.
A place where people gather,
Making friends of all kinds.
A place where all life's troubles
Are always left behind.


No comments:
Post a Comment