We hosted the Halloween party this year, complete with big bowls of steaming chili, jack-o-lanterns and lot's of witches. The house was full of lumber jacks, mechanics, monks, leprecons, cats, a full cast of Star Wars' characters and pirates. Hanging branches and ghoulish webs with ghosts adorned the porch and all were welcomed. Blood orange drinks, ginger brew and donuts were served to the masses. I looked around at our home filled with friends and for a moment hoped that I will always have a house full of people I love, with lot's of little ones running around.
The flurry ended as the crew hit the street for candy. I was suddenly alone with piles of dishes and Rocky Horror Picture Show soundtrack booming in the back ground. I did a little jig with my broom and peered out the window and waited for unsuspecting trick or treater's. Can't wait for next year!
The flurry ended as the crew hit the street for candy. I was suddenly alone with piles of dishes and Rocky Horror Picture Show soundtrack booming in the back ground. I did a little jig with my broom and peered out the window and waited for unsuspecting trick or treater's. Can't wait for next year!


After the polymer dried on the storm trooper mask we were ready for polish and paint. Wyatt's consultations were instrumental in getting this costume to look the way it did. He just took Sean and I's creative process to a whole new level.
Thea managed to procure another costume for another party. Marilyn graced our presence for a few minutes and then was off to share the evening with her friends. Sean and I felt a bit abandoned and are thinking life will will be in fast forward with her from here on out. We will try to savor our time with her as her attentions grow outside of our home.

No comments:
Post a Comment