Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Luke, I am your father...




Today was the final fitting for the Storm Trooper costume. Sean and I have collectively spent many hours on this worthy cause as Wyatt has been in character for some months now.
The Civil War infatuation has faded into the past.
I had to take picture's of him to show him how he looked. There are still some adjustments to be made on the eye-holes. Stay tuned, Thea is has and 80's arerobic's ensemble.

3 comments:

  1. All the Slatters got a kick out of this outfit....really awesome! I think Isaac is hoping he will share for next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey stormin' Wyatt,
    Way cool. I would love to see you storming the neighborhood in that fine costume. Tomorrow, I will be mailing a Darth Vader treat-bucket that I found at the halloween store today.
    love Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rebel plans will quickly fall into our hands with the new STORMTROOPER body armor supplied by Hallaburton; but just in case, I am sending my apprentice Darth Spookers, to watch over these operations. We will have those plans and crush the rebellion in one, swift stroke!

    ReplyDelete